More good news and great blogs for you again this week. Keep all the good news coming to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cruisin’ the News
Share your good news with us each week and we’ll join you in your happy dance. Congratulations to all our members on their achievements this week. Have you got news or a blog to share? Send us the link to email@example.com.
- Iris Blobel’s 4th book NEW BEGINNINGS will be released late August by Astraea Press.
- Maggi Andersen’s Amazon Regency bestseller, Georgian romance, THE RELUCTANT MARQUESS is now available in print.
- Cathleen Ross has a new August release, HER DEMON PRINCE from Forbidden Fantasy.
- Kendall Talbot says: “It’s not every day a romance book set deep in Australian jungle is released. So I thought…What better way to celebrate the 1st of August release of LOST IN KAKADU than with an eye-candy feast. I’m talking hot bodies, rippling abs, bulging biceps, killer eyes…it’s up to you. So get your pics ready for an hour of hot-as-hell hunks. Along with the eye candy, the odd hunky hero pic poll, book giveaways and a major prize, I’ll be giving you some quirky facts about Kakadu – both my book and this amazing Australian Heritage Listed National Park.It’s a one hour Facebook event at 8pm on Thursday the 1st of August.”
Keeping up Appearances
- Celebrate National Bookshop Day
with The New Romantics. Join four exciting new romance authors for a lively panel discussion and afternoon tea hosted by Fotster’s Little Bookshop(South Gippsland). Margareta Osborne (rural romance), Kate Belle (erotic romance), Jennifer Scoullar (environmental romance), and Kathryn Ledson (romantic suspense) will take you on a light hearted and enjoyable exploration of all things romance.
When: Saturday 10 August
Time: 2.30 – 4pm
Where: Community Health Centre, Station Road, Foster
Cost: $20 includes romantic afternoon tea
Bookings essential – ph: 03 5682 2089 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Thursday 29th August
Time: 7pm – 8.30pm
Where: Eltham Library, Panther Place, Eltham
Bookings through Eltham Library, 03 9439 9266 or via their website.
Cruisin’ Member Blogs
Clint fueled up the limo and went cruisin’ the Blogging Highway for great blogs to keep you entertained. Are you an RWA Member? Share a link and a short blurb here each week by emailing the details to us at: email@example.com.
- RWA Blog
August 3 – Hearts Talk Wrap
August 4 – Event Announcements
August 6 – Author Spotlight
August 8 – Cruisin’ with RWA
is on her last blog stop at Just Contemporary Romance with DISHING UP DESIRE talking about twins in romance novels.
Looking for easy food so you can spend more time reading? Then Friday Feast is your saviour. This week, thanks to best-selling Australian author Amy Andrews, we’re celebrating Clayton’s cooking – the cooking you look like you’ve done when you haven’t really done anything at all. Like Amy’s mouth-watering Banoffie Tart that you can whip up in minutes. Yes, minutes. Just think… a slice of luscious tart, a cuppa and Amy’s latest release GIRL LEAST LIKELY TO MARRY and your afternoon is made!
What’s on the Darkside this week? Click on the link for more…
July23 – Tuesday Tales – Authors write a weekly story to a prompt. This week’s prompt is a picture
July 25 – The week’s book choice – W.B. Kinnette “Waiting Fate”
July 28 – May I introduce – Lisa Orchard
July 30 – Tuesday Tales – Authors write a weekly story to a prompt. This week’s prompt is BARGAIN
August 1 – This week’s book choice – Jill UrbachTWO-ROOM FLAT
August 4 – This week’s book choice – Patricia Kiyono LOVES REFRAIN
Jenn J McLeod is celebrating the horse’s birthday with special excerpt from House for all Seasons. (Yes, it’s THAT foal scene!)
August 1 – AUSSIE AUTHOR GIVEAWAY – 9 paranormal romance authors have books & swag to giveaway – this time at Galaxy Books!
August 2 – CONFERENCE TIME: Memorable Moments with Erin Kuhne – an idea of what you can expect at conference!
August 6 – NEW AUTHOR SERIES: Jacquie Underdown – our RWA/NZ newly published authors from Destiny, Escape & Momentum!
August 4 – Spotlight on Writers – Sandra Harris
was at Musa Publishing’s blog with comments about her books and a recipe for Bell Pepper Relish.
Enrico’s Pick Six
Submit your blog site link to firstname.lastname@example.org to share with our readers. Enrico hand picks six blogs to showcase every week.
Enrico’s Pick Six this week:
Have a great week from the Cruisin’ Chauffeurs.