With all the holidays, April is a lovely month to catch up on some quality reading time – and the April releases from our members offer something for everyone’ from sweet to sexy and contemporary medical to historical Regency. Congratulations to all RWA members with a new book out this month.
The Official Blog of Romance Writers of Australia
The RWA blog features conference news, special events, book signings, guest blogs and author interviews and everything else that promotes the work of our wonderful members.
2016 RWA Conference
Romance Writers of Australia25th Anniversary ConferenceAugust 18th, 2016Love's Grand in Adelaide!
Become a memberWant to become a member or need more information about Romance Writers of Australia? Visit the official Romance Writers of Australia Website or click the button below.
Click Button to Join Now
New Releases April 2014
Posted by lauraboon2014 on April 7, 2014
Subscribe by email
Subscribe by Feeder
- Hoot Hoot! Two OWLs! January 22, 2017
- Ripping Start results December 24, 2016
- Thinking about 2017 – I can hear you yelling at me over the wrapping crinkle December 17, 2016
- FINAL CALL – #RWAus17 Workshop Submissions Closing December 13, 2016
- New releases December 2016 December 5, 2016
Blog Posts by Category
Find a post:
Blogmistress: Imelda Evans
Blog Editor: Juanita Kees
A Day in the Writing Life of... Keziah Hill
Author Spotlights: Sarah Belle
Cruisin' the Blogs: Juanita Kees
New Releases: Laura Boon
Blog Bites: Thea George
Hearts Talk Wrap: Ainslie Paton
Cover Contest: Eleni Konstantine
หนัง on Cruisin’ the Blog &… หนังโป็ on Cruisin’ the Blog &… Erica Hayes on Ripping Start finalists Tania Bignell Hollan… on Ripping Start finalists Lisa Ireland on Ripping Start finalists
- Goals, motivation and conflict are the essence of believable characters and compelling stories. If you aren't... fb.me/6jg3tulLu 14 hours ago
- Manuscript getting away from you? Characters confused about their Goals, Motivations & Conflicts? You need our... fb.me/8shWP8tmY 1 day ago
- Is your manuscript getting away from you? Or are your characters confused about their Goals, Motivations or... fb.me/ZIhq9xHQ 1 day ago
- Hoot Hoot! Two OWLs! romanceaustralia.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/hoo… 1 day ago
- Time to vote in the finals of Booktopia's Favourite Australian Author poll! fb.me/8OLPBAOS7 1 week ago