With all the holidays, April is a lovely month to catch up on some quality reading time – and the April releases from our members offer something for everyone’ from sweet to sexy and contemporary medical to historical Regency. Congratulations to all RWA members with a new book out this month.
The Official Blog of Romance Writers of Australia
The RWA blog features conference news, special events, book signings, guest blogs and author interviews and everything else that promotes the work of our wonderful members.
2016 RWA Conference
Romance Writers of Australia25th Anniversary ConferenceAugust 18th, 201624 days to go.
Become a memberWant to become a member or need more information about Romance Writers of Australia? Visit the official Romance Writers of Australia Website or click the button below.
Click Button to Join Now
New Releases April 2014
Posted by lauraboon2014 on April 7, 2014
Subscribe by email
Subscribe by Feeder
- ROMA finalists! July 21, 2016
- From The Big Apple to Adelaide – and the RWA conference! July 21, 2016
- Conference dithers? We have a Maggie for that! July 19, 2016
- RITA winners announced July 18, 2016
- Valerie Parv Award Finalists July 5, 2016
Blog Posts by Category
Find a post:
Blogmistress: Imelda Evans
Blog Editor: Juanita Kees
A Day in the Writing Life of... Keziah Hill
Author Spotlights: Sarah Belle
Cruisin' the Blogs: Juanita Kees
New Releases: Laura Boon
Blog Bites: Thea George
Hearts Talk Wrap: Ainslie Paton
Cover Contest: Eleni Konstantine
lauraboon2014 on RITA winners announced An Interview with Le… on Ruby Finalists! Imelda Evans on RITA winners announced carolynwrenauthor on RITA winners announced Nikki Logan on RITA winners announced
- Are you open to suggestion? Come to Adelaide in August! romanceaustralia.com/p/246 fb.me/8kflBoKxr 1 day ago
- Demystifying the business of writing - Ain't Love Grand? romanceaustralia.com/p/246 fb.me/2PFoIlPmo 1 day ago
- Learn your foil from your faux pas in Adelaide, this August! romanceaustralia.com/p/246 fb.me/2I3vJLMyk 2 days ago
- Lifting the lid on cloak and dagger in Adelaide, this August! Ain't Love Grand? ;)... fb.me/1kNkZLfEx 2 days ago
- Given its reputation for wine and chocolate, could you argue that Adelaide is ALWAYS the romance capital? fb.me/5mDzFIy6V 3 days ago