With all the holidays, April is a lovely month to catch up on some quality reading time – and the April releases from our members offer something for everyone’ from sweet to sexy and contemporary medical to historical Regency. Congratulations to all RWA members with a new book out this month.
The Official Blog of Romance Writers of Australia
The RWA blog features conference news, special events, book signings, guest blogs and author interviews and everything else that promotes the work of our wonderful members.
2016 RWA Conference
Romance Writers of Australia25th Anniversary ConferenceAugust 18th, 2016Love's Grand in Adelaide!
Become a memberWant to become a member or need more information about Romance Writers of Australia? Visit the official Romance Writers of Australia Website or click the button below.
Click Button to Join Now
New Releases April 2014
Posted by lauraboon2014 on April 7, 2014
Subscribe by email
Subscribe by Feeder
- Awards Night Results 2016 August 21, 2016
- September OWL: Selling your book! August 12, 2016
- August new releases August 1, 2016
- ROMA finalists! July 21, 2016
- From The Big Apple to Adelaide – and the RWA conference! July 21, 2016
Blog Posts by Category
Find a post:
Blogmistress: Imelda Evans
Blog Editor: Juanita Kees
A Day in the Writing Life of... Keziah Hill
Author Spotlights: Sarah Belle
Cruisin' the Blogs: Juanita Kees
New Releases: Laura Boon
Blog Bites: Thea George
Hearts Talk Wrap: Ainslie Paton
Cover Contest: Eleni Konstantine
RUBY Romantic Book o… on Awards Night Results 2016 Awards Night Results… on Little Gems 2016 Awards Night Results… on First Kiss Results are in… Awards Night Results… on Selling Synopsis Results Awards Night Results… on Ripping Start Results!
- Come and see members Kylie Scott and Anne Gracie, friends Kate Cuthbert and Kat Mayo and a gaggle of other genre... fb.me/1vUs6mkS5 24 minutes ago
- Are you stymied by synopses? Ready to submit, but don't know what to put into the letter? Then you need our... fb.me/6sIVZ7xn1 1 day ago
- RT @CathrynHein: All the fun from the recent 2016 @RWAus Ain't Love Grand conference. A blast! cathrynhein.com/2016/08/26/thi… #romancewriters 4 days ago
- RT @Kaetrin67: NP at Dear Author: Wrap up of Aint Love Grand - @RWAus's recent conference in Adelaide. kaetrinsmusings.com/2016/08/aint-l… https://t.co… 4 days ago
- RT @EliseKAckers: Very excited to be the new Professional Development Portfolio Manager on the @RWAus Committee. ❤ this organisation. https… 4 days ago