It’s November, and the big girls are coming out to play, releasing lots of new books so that we can join in the fun and games. The lead up to Christmas is my favourite time of year because the abundance of wonderful books makes me feel like a kid in a candy shop with an unlimited budget. The only problem is where to start? With a fellow RWA member’s book, of course, but even then, the choice is almost overwhelming. May I suggest a pinboard, a pencil and a blindfold? Pin the back page of Hearts Talk to the board, blindfold yourself and take a stab with your pencil. It doesn’t matter where it lands, you know you’ll end up with a great read!
The Official Blog of Romance Writers of Australia
The RWA blog features conference news, special events, book signings, guest blogs and author interviews and everything else that promotes the work of our wonderful members.
2017 RWA Conference
Romance Writers of AustraliaRWA Conference 2017August 11th, 20174 months to go.
Become a memberWant to become a member or need more information about Romance Writers of Australia? Visit the official Romance Writers of Australia Website or click the button below.
Click Button to Join Now
NEW RELEASES NOVEMBER 2014
Posted by lauraboon2014 on November 3, 2014
Subscribe by email
Subscribe by Feeder
Blog Posts by Category
Find a post:
Blogmistress: Imelda Evans
Blog Editor: Juanita Kees
A Day in the Writing Life of... Keziah Hill
Author Spotlights: Sarah Belle
Cruisin' the Blogs: Juanita Kees
New Releases: Laura Boon
Blog Bites: Thea George
Hearts Talk Wrap: Ainslie Paton
Cover Contest: Eleni Konstantine
Mel A ROWE on April OWLs Barbara Strickland on Love Gone Wild – Dance a… Bernadette Rowley on Love Gone Wild – Dance a… Patti on Ripping Start results Love Gone Wild Confe… on Love Gone Wild Conference…
- This event looks great and involves several of our members! If you're in WA, save the date! fb.me/3G7q3vtXV 1 day ago
- Congratulations to RWA member Madeline Ash who has been nominated for the Romance Writers of America (RWA) 2017... fb.me/66nPLcvrE 3 days ago
- RITA NOMINEES ANNOUNCED romanceaustralia.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/rit… https://t.co/DNxkIL1rxj 3 days ago
- Ever wanted to capture the essence of dance into your scenes? Come and experience this amazing session at this... fb.me/1efUMWrDl 5 days ago
- Love Gone Wild – Dance as an expression of love. romanceaustralia.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/lov… https://t.co/Xn6btmLeTG 5 days ago