I don’t know what the weather is like in your part of the country, but here in Sydney it is cold and wet, the sun rises late and sets early. Uggh! The only good news is that all the extra hours indoors mean more reading time.
The Official Blog of Romance Writers of Australia
The RWA blog features conference news, special events, book signings, guest blogs and author interviews and everything else that promotes the work of our wonderful members.
2017 RWA Conference
Romance Writers of AustraliaRWA Conference 2017August 11th, 20174 months to go.
Become a memberWant to become a member or need more information about Romance Writers of Australia? Visit the official Romance Writers of Australia Website or click the button below.
Click Button to Join Now
July New Releases
Posted by lauraboon2014 on July 8, 2015
Subscribe by email
Subscribe by Feeder
Blog Posts by Category
Find a post:
Blogmistress: Imelda Evans
Blog Editor: Juanita Kees
A Day in the Writing Life of... Keziah Hill
Author Spotlights: Sarah Belle
Cruisin' the Blogs: Juanita Kees
New Releases: Laura Boon
Blog Bites: Thea George
Hearts Talk Wrap: Ainslie Paton
Cover Contest: Eleni Konstantine
Mel A ROWE on April OWLs Barbara Strickland on Love Gone Wild – Dance a… Bernadette Rowley on Love Gone Wild – Dance a… Patti on Ripping Start results Love Gone Wild Confe… on Love Gone Wild Conference…
- Writing the book is one thing: promoting it is another. In our video-crazy age, a good book trailer can be a... fb.me/5dgiQCXPJ 20 minutes ago
- Book Promo for the 21st Century romanceaustralia.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/boo… https://t.co/x6yXW9K6HO 20 minutes ago
- This event looks great and involves several of our members! If you're in WA, save the date! fb.me/3G7q3vtXV 3 days ago
- Congratulations to RWA member Madeline Ash who has been nominated for the Romance Writers of America (RWA) 2017... fb.me/66nPLcvrE 4 days ago
- RITA NOMINEES ANNOUNCED romanceaustralia.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/rit… https://t.co/DNxkIL1rxj 4 days ago