Registrations for RWA’s 26th annual conference, Love Gone Wild, are now open. Please visit our website for all conference information and registration details.
The Official Blog of Romance Writers of Australia
The RWA blog features conference news, special events, book signings, guest blogs and author interviews and everything else that promotes the work of our wonderful members.
2017 RWA Conference
Romance Writers of AustraliaRWA Conference 2017August 11th, 20173 months to go.
Become a memberWant to become a member or need more information about Romance Writers of Australia? Visit the official Romance Writers of Australia Website or click the button below.
Click Button to Join Now
Love Gone Wild – Registrations are now open.
Posted by tjoyce1 on March 29, 2017
Love Gone Wild – Registrations open March 29, 2017
April new releases
Subscribe by email
Subscribe by Feeder
Blog Posts by Category
Find a post:
Blogmistress: Imelda Evans
Blog Editor: Juanita Kees
A Day in the Writing Life of... Keziah Hill
Author Spotlights: Sarah Belle
Cruisin' the Blogs: Juanita Kees
New Releases: Laura Boon
Blog Bites: Thea George
Hearts Talk Wrap: Ainslie Paton
Cover Contest: Eleni Konstantine
Karen on BLOG BITE with Sandii Man… My naughty story is… on Spicy Bites placegetters tjoyce1 on Love Gone Wild – The fir… quantumgirl65 on Love Gone Wild – The fir… Imelda Evans on April OWLs
- Is your black moment a little... grey? If your super dramatic story crisis just isn't working for you, we have... fb.me/8HoBkRuUM 21 hours ago
- If you've been dithering about entering the 2017 VPA, this is the sign you've been waiting for! Entries were... fb.me/8OoKlka0L 3 days ago
- Valerie Parv Award Closing Date extended! romanceaustralia.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/val… 3 days ago
- It's nearly the end of the month, so naturally, your thoughts turn to what to do next to further your writing.... fb.me/5NEZ9TN9q 6 days ago
- May OWLs are hooting good! romanceaustralia.wordpress.com/2017/04/21/may… 6 days ago